Kansas, also known as the Sunflower State, was made the 34th state in 1861. The state bird is the western meadowlark, and the the state flower is…..you guessed it, the sunflower!
Is Delta 8 THC Legal In Kansas?
To answer the question immediately, NO, Delta 8 THC is no longer legal according to Kansas state law.
Where Can I Purchase Delta 8 THC In Kansas?
Delta 8 is a fairly new product coming to the market, while it is entirely natural and safe to consume, many companies can cut corners which results in a less than stellar product.
We recommend you make sure to talk to the company or store you’re purchasing from, see if they understand the product themselves. If they don’t even know what’s in their products, you certainly won’t.
While purchasing at a quick gas station or head shop may be a faster and more convenient ways of purchasing Delta-8, there are quite a few benefits of buying Delta 8 online.
Online vendors, especially shops like us, have a close connection with their supplier or in some cases (such as some of our gummies and CBD products) we make ourselves. This allows us to keep the price low, and know when and how much product to make at any time for our customers, keeping everything as fresh as possible.
The Current Legality of Delta 8
SENATE BILL NO. 263
(2) ‘‘Delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration’’ means the combined percentage of delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol and its optical isomers, their salts and acids, and salts of their acids, reported as free THC on a dry weight basis, of any part of the plant cannabis sativa L.
(4) ‘‘Hemp products’’ means all products made from industrial hemp, but not limited to, cloth, cordage, fiber, food, fuel, paint, paper, particleboard, plastics, seed, seed meal and seed oil for consumption and certified seed for cultivation, if the seeds originate from industrial hemp varieties.
(5) ‘‘Industrial hemp’’ means all parts and varieties of the plant cannabis sativa L., cultivated or possessed by a state educational institution or the department, whether growing or not, that contain a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of no more than 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
Sec. 4. K.S.A. 2017 Supp. 21-5701 is hereby amended to read as follows: 21-5701.
(j) ‘‘Marijuana’’ means all parts of all varieties of the plant Cannabis whether growing or not, the seeds thereof, the resin extracted from any part of the plant and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture or preparation of the plant, its seeds or resin. ‘‘Marijuana’’ does not include:
(1) The mature stalks of the plant, fiber produced from the stalks, oil or cake made from the seeds of the plant, any other compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture or preparation of the mature stalks, except the resin extracted therefrom, fiber, oil or cake or the sterilized seed of the plant which is incapable of germination; or
(2) any substance listed in schedules II through V of the uniform controlled substances act; or
(3) industrial hemp as defined in section 1, and amendments thereto, when cultivated, possessed
Sec. 7. K.S.A. 2017 Supp. 65-4105 is hereby amended to read as follows: 65-4105.
(h) Any of the following cannabinoids, their salts, isomers and salts of isomers, unless specifically excepted, whenever the existence of these salts, isomers and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation:
(1) Tetrahydrocannabinols… 7370
Meaning tetrahydrocannabinols naturally contained in a plant of the genus Cannabis (cannabis plant), as well as synthetic equivalents of the substances contained in the plant, or in the resinous extractives of Cannabis, sp. and/or synthetic substances, derivatives, and their isomers with similar chemical structure and pharmacological activity such as the following: Delta 1 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical isomers Delta 6 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical isomers Delta 3,4 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and its optical isomers (Since nomenclature of these substances is not internationally standardized, compounds of these structures, regardless of numerical designation of atomic positions covered.), except tetrahydrocannabinols obtained from industrial hemp as defined in section 1, and amendments thereto, when cultivated, possessed or used for activities authorized by the alternative crop research act.
If You’re Willing To Travel A Short Distance
We’re not a huge warehouse like some online companies, we have an actual home store for our local customers! Come meet our crew and get the SAME discounts, and an even bigger variety of Delta-8 products in store, we love meeting our loyal customers.
We’re located in Blue Springs, Missouri. Not too far off from Kansas City for some quality delta 8, is it?
Delta 8 Guides