Honeyroot’s Tropicana Cookies – 2 Gram THC-O Disposable
Tropicana Cookies is a Hybrid strain.
Tropicana Cookies, also known as “Tropicanna Cookies,” “Tropicana Cookies F2,” and “MTN Trop,” is a hybrid strain first bred by Harry Palms of Bloom Seed Co, who crossed GSC and Tangie. Oni Seed Co of Colorado made a second generation, “Tropicanna Cookies F2” that is also acclaimed. Expect citrus notes backed up by cookies flavor and power. This strain produces purple buds that have hints of dark green with orange hairs.
This disposable vape contains 2000mg of hemp derived THC-O, comes in a full 2 milliliter and is made with high-quality materials and a superior coil structure to ensure proper consistency and reliability. Not to mention some satisfying vapor and flavor production all day long.
Honeyroot’s THC-O Disposable Features:
- Each vape cartridge contains 2ml of THC-O hemp extract in a high quality 2 gram disposable.
- Almost 90% THC-O and less than .3% Delta 9 THC.
- THC-O is federally legal, but it’s recommended to verify whether or not your state is restricted.
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies depending on the size of puffs
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Glass
What is THC-O Acetate?
THC-O-acetate is a synthesized cannabinoid, meaning that you cannot extract the compound from the cannabis plant like you can in order to obtain concentrated levels of pure delta 8 or delta 9. THC-O, as you’ve probably guessed, is psychoactive, like all THC compounds. While HHC, Delta-8, and Delta-10 are known for being milder than delta 9, THC-O is anything but. This cannabinoid is striking in terms of its potency, which is about 3 times as psychoactive as delta-9.
Due to the unique process of producing THC-O, it comes in the form of a thick oil with a light tint, and it’s ethanol-soluble. Being flavorless and odorless, like all isolated cannabinoids, and like cannabinoid extracts that we are familiar with, it can be used as a base active ingredient to formulate everything from vape oils to edibles.
- To be cautious, don’t take this product if you’re subject to routine drug screenings.
- Although THC-O is federally legal, each state has its own laws. Some states don’t permit the use of THC-O at this time.
- THC-O could be intoxicating to some people. Therefore, don’t drive after taking this product. Please consult your doctor before use.