Honeyroot’s Twisted Citrus – Delta 10 Disposable Vape
Twisted Citrus is a SATIVA strain.
Twisted Citrus is a sativa-dominant strain with a THC content that can climb to heights as high as 27%. With a name like Twisted Citrus, you might anticipate the tropical fruity aromas even before opening your stash jar. A bold fusion of oranges and banana flavors overwhelm the inhale and fade to subtle earthiness on the release. Next comes the upbeat, energized cerebral euphoria coupled with mellow, uplifting body effects, sensations that you can appreciate any time of the day.
This disposable vape contains 1000mg of hemp and comes in a full milliliter and is made with high-quality materials and a superior coil structure to ensure proper consistency and reliability. Not to mention some satisfying vapor and flavor production all day long.
Honeyroot’s Delta 10 Vape Cartridges Features:
- Each vape cartridge contains 1ml of D10 + D8 hemp extract in a high quality 1 gram cartridge.
- Almost 90% Delta 10 + Delta 8 THC and less than .3% Delta 9 THC.
- Delta 10 & Delta 8 are federally legal, but it’s recommended to verify whether or not your state is restricted.
- Description: Breath and button-activation compatible 510 cartridge with 1000mg/1g total material
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies depending on the size of puffs
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Glass
What is Delta-10 THC?
Delta-10 THC is one of the hundreds of cannabinoids you can find in hemp and cannabis. Unlike Delta-9 however, Delta-10 appears in such trace amounts that you’d waste an exhaustive amount of time and plant material trying to extract it from natural strains. In fact, Delta-10 is so elusive, laboratories often misidentify the compound for CBC or CBL using standard High Performance Liquid Chromatography methods, according to Extraction Magazine.
HOW DOES DELTA-10-THC AFFECT THE BODY?
While very little research has been done on its mechanism of action in the body, Delta-10 THC likely interacts with the endocannabinoid system in a similar way as other THC compounds. Delta-9 THC and Delta-8 THC have binding affinities towards CB1 receptors in the brain and nervous system, which produce varying levels of psychotropic effects. Delta-10 may interact similarly with CB1 receptors at high concentrations.
Troubleshooting Cart Issues:
Since we don’t dilute our Delta-10 or delta-8 distillate, it is viscous and might clog under certain conditions. A few tips you can follow:
- Use warm-up function on the battery if yours have one. Usually can be done with 2 clicks.
- Store it away from heat or really cold area to prevent leaking or clogging.
- Use a hair-dryer and gently warm up the cart and flip it upside down.
Can Delta-10 THC show up on a drug test?
We do not have sufficient data, but delta-10 THC might trigger a positive drug test. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.